Digital Marketing Specialist
We are a forward-thinking digital marketing agency currently seeking a creative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. Ideally you are incredibly hard working, humble, smart, and think outside of the box. However, the single most important characteristic we’re looking for is someone who is a great team player with a superior personality. If the phrase “that’s not my job” is something you deem acceptable, we’re not the place for you.
This is a completely hands on position where you will be creating digital strategy, but more importantly doing the work to execute that strategy as well. We are not looking for someone who can speak intelligently about SEO but lacks the experience or skills required to do the actual work themselves. Instead, we want the master craftsman ready to get their hands dirty on a daily basis. Define and deliver, not define and assign to someone else.
This position requires the ability to create and execute complex digital marketing plans from start to finish as well as the ability to communicate those complex ideas in a way our clients believe and understand. You must be comfortable working directly with clients in an account management role through e-mail, telephone, and in person as required. We want someone who is results driven, organized, and willing to do whatever it takes to help our clients be successful. This includes being available outside of normal business hours when necessary, because priority support issues rarely arise when it is most convenient.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practices including staying current within the industry with a focus on Google algorithm changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to speak intelligently to clients and present information and strategy at a high level in understandable layman’s terms
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, and third-party optimization and keyword research tools
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and outsmart competitors
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability and discipline to meet due dates, putting in extra hours when required
- Have a sense of humor
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Develop and execute creative ideas for websites to increase lead generation and sales
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and proactively determine solutions to address them
- Prepare full site audits and present to clients as well as work with our development team to correct all issues
- Prepare detailed strategy and performance reports for clients on a monthly basis
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors on an ongoing basis
- Develop and implement on-site SEO strategies
- Identify powerful keywords and topics to drive the most valuable traffic
- Fill websites and other content with effective keywords
- Write and/or edit effective SEO content for blogs & websites
- On-site HTML code optimization
- Experience with multivariate testing tools
- Develop and implement off-site SEO strategies
- Link building and link acquisition strategies including sharing content, content promotion, facilitating high-quality links, posting to online communities, etc.
- Local optimization including setting up and managing location profiles, identifying duplicate profiles and correcting inconsistencies
- Reach out to industry influencers, news stations and publications, journalists and authors
- Generate positive reviews for clients via email marketing and similar outreach
- Off-site video optimization including YouTube & Vimeo
- Compile, present, and audit SEO guidelines for clients who edit their own websites to ensure their work does not interfere with ours
Other Important Stuff
This position is offered as a full-time opportunity working from our office in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. Please do not apply if you are not physically located in our geographic area and unable to work full-time from our office. Telecommuter or remote work applications will not be considered or reviewed.
Employee benefits include 100% company paid medical and prescription coverage, 401k plan with employer match, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid training, and sick time as needed. Should you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why. Stand out from everyone else and you’ll get a telephone call.
Graphic Design Intern
We are seeking a creative Graphic Design Intern to join our team. You will support our Creative Director with daily tasks relating to the production of digital collateral including designing and maintaining websites, developing email marketing campaigns, and other creative work for a wide variety of clients in a wide variety of industries. You will work alongside our experienced marketing professionals and gain invaluable hands on and real-world experience in a fast-paced learning environment. The potential for full-time employment immediately after graduation exists with the right designer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help with the production of daily tasks such as creating a wide variety of graphics for websites and email campaigns
- Design and create email campaigns using a number of popular platforms such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Emma, and more.
- Design and update websites using Photoshop, WordPress, and Dreamweaver
- Design new layouts for existing website sections or pages
- Assist with the design of new website mockups from scratch
- Maintain organized design files and corresponding assets
- Assist with special projects related to company initiatives (social media, digital marketing, etc.)
- Take part in collaboration with clients on design projects as needed
- Aid in any other relevant projects that emerge over the internship
- Current college student, graduate student or recent graduate in good standing studying design
- Educational concentration in graphic or web design preferred
- Excellent knowledge of design principles, typography, and color theory
- Proficient in Windows 10, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude
- Self-starter capable of delivering on goals
- Strong writing skills preferred
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to be a creative thinker as well as an active listener
- Demonstrates personal integrity, honesty, and accountability
Other Important Stuff
This position is offered as an internship working from our office in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. Please do not apply if you are not physically located in our geographic area and unable to travel to and work from our office. Telecommuter or remote work applications will not be considered or reviewed.
Should you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position, please e-mail email@example.com and explain why. Stand out from everyone else and you’ll get a telephone call.