Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you a strategically-minded professional with a strong understanding of digital marketing? Do you often find yourself coming up with great ideas that present unique and competitive marketing opportunities? Do you want to be part of a constantly evolving team that stays on the forefront of digital marketing and has fun while doing so?
Prager Microsystems is a leading digital marketing agency serving clients across the country. We are seeking an intelligent, motivated Digital Marketing Specialist for a full-time opportunity to assist our clients in meeting their online objectives. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience in digital marketing including web design/development, SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media, as well as strong written and verbal skills. The candidate should be results driven, task oriented, organized, and willing to do whatever it takes to help our clients be successful.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our new and existing clients. The candidate must have a strong understanding of and the ability to manage both simple and complex digital marketing projects from start to finish as well as the ability to develop and communicate strategic ideas that generate marketing results. The candidate must be comfortable working directly with clients in an account management role through e-mail, telephone, and in person as required.
- Direct account and project management of digital marketing projects
- Work closely with our management, development, and content teams for implementation of strategies
- Maintain ongoing client activity and performance reports through our Client Extranet
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the creative team and ensure work is progressing as planned and on schedule
- Perform QA on all requested work
- Develop and execute creative ideas for websites to increase lead generation and sales
- Manage client schedules, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across projects based on scope of work and project goals
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Quickly and clearly examine best practices, opportunities and solutions for client websites
- Stay current with industry best practices and technologies
- Prioritize and manage projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or similar
- Minimum five years of digital marketing experience
- Agency experience (working at an agency or managing a client-side agency relationship)
- Stellar communicator with ability to translate detailed client requests to our internal team through a project management system
- Creative problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Well organized with experience using project management tools
- Self-motivated and passionate about digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic with a high attention to detail
- A sense of humor
Why work for Prager Microsystems?
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Medical benefits that are 100% company-paid
- Become an integral part of a tight-knit team and help it succeed
- Casual atmosphere with professional standards
This position is offered as a full-time opportunity working from our office in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. Telecommuter applications will not be considered. Employee benefits include 100% company paid medical and prescription coverage, 401k plan with employer match, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid training, and sick time as needed. Salary commensurate with experience. All employees are required to sign a non-disclosure and non-competition agreement.
Should you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with resume, sample work, and salary requirements.