Digital Marketing Specialist
We are a forward-thinking digital marketing agency currently seeking a creative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. Ideally you are incredibly hard working, humble, smart, and think outside of the box. However, the single most important characteristic we’re looking for is someone who is a great team player with a superior personality. If the phrase “that’s not my job” is something you deem acceptable, we’re not the place for you.
This is a completely hands on position where you will be creating digital strategy, but more importantly doing the work to execute that strategy as well. We are not looking for someone who can speak intelligently about SEO but lacks the experience or skills required to do the actual work themselves. Instead, we want the master craftsman ready to get their hands dirty on a daily basis. Define and deliver, not define and assign to someone else.
This position requires the ability to create and execute complex digital marketing plans from start to finish as well as the ability to communicate those complex ideas in a way our clients believe and understand. You must be comfortable working directly with clients in an account management role through e-mail, telephone, and in person as required. We want someone who is results driven, organized, and willing to do whatever it takes to help our clients be successful. This includes being available outside of normal business hours when necessary, because priority support issues rarely arise when it is most convenient.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practices including staying current within the industry with a focus on Google algorithm changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to speak intelligently to clients and present information and strategy at a high level in understandable layman’s terms
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, and third-party optimization and keyword research tools
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and outsmart competitors
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability and discipline to meet due dates, putting in extra hours when required
- Have a sense of humor
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Develop and execute creative ideas for websites to increase lead generation and sales
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and proactively determine solutions to address them
- Prepare full site audits and present to clients as well as work with our development team to correct all issues
- Prepare detailed strategy and performance reports for clients on a monthly basis
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors on an ongoing basis
- Develop and implement on-site SEO strategies
- Identify powerful keywords and topics to drive the most valuable traffic
- Fill websites and other content with effective keywords
- Write and/or edit effective SEO content for blogs & websites
- On-site HTML code optimization
- Experience with multivariate testing tools
- Develop and implement off-site SEO strategies
- Link building and link acquisition strategies including sharing content, content promotion, facilitating high-quality links, posting to online communities, etc.
- Local optimization including setting up and managing location profiles, identifying duplicate profiles and correcting inconsistencies
- Reach out to industry influencers, news stations and publications, journalists and authors
- Generate positive reviews for clients via email marketing and similar outreach
- Off-site video optimization including YouTube & Vimeo
- Compile, present, and audit SEO guidelines for clients who edit their own websites to ensure their work does not interfere with ours
Other Important Stuff
This position is offered as a full-time opportunity working from our office in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. Please do not apply if you are not physically located in our geographic area and unable to work full-time from our office. Telecommuter or remote work applications will not be considered or reviewed.
Employee benefits include 100% company paid medical and prescription coverage, 401k plan with employer match, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid training, and sick time as needed. Should you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why. Stand out from everyone else and you’ll get a telephone call.
Senior Client Advisor
We are looking to add a Senior Client Advisor to our team. Your job is not to just sell, it is to be a matchmaker. The ideal candidate first learns everything about who we are and what we do. Once you understand that, the goal is then to use a consultative selling approach to build relationships and see if a “match” can be made. We truly believe that taking the time to find the right clients is the best way to both grow and succeed. We are looking for someone with the business acumen, organization and attention to detail needed to develop the right client opportunities. We will teach you everything about digital strategy so you can provide consultative insights to prospective clients instead of only sounding like every other salesperson out there pushing a digital service they don’t truly understand. This is a critical part of the sales process at Prager. Experience selling digital marketing services with an existing book of contacts is a major plus.
Make no mistake, this is a sales position which requires an energetic and strategic entrepreneur who will research and reach out to prospective clients. You will use a consultative selling approach to build relationships and sell a broad set of solutions from anything we offer. As a successful client advisor, you will be rewarded with a competitive performance-based compensation package that provides both reoccurring and compounding income for each client you bring onboard for the lifetime of each client engagement.
Job Skills & Core Responsibilities:
- Employ consultative selling techniques to fully assess prospect needs, challenges, and goals
- Consult face-to-face or virtually via video chat with prospective clients
- Promote and demonstrate the value of our products and services
- Generate sales via telephone and onsite meetings
- Deliver exceptional customer service and maintain meaningful relationships with clients
- Determine vertical and territory plan to achieve sales goals
- Report regularly on prospects at different stages of the sales cycle
- Assist with the preparation of and present proposals
- Ensure smooth project transition from sales to project managers
- Ongoing work with project managers to recognize opportunities to cross-sell services and ideas
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Proven ability to meet sales goals
- Proven prospecting and cold calling experience
- Media sales experience a plus
- Effective communication and client presentation skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks
Compensation & Benefits:
- Performance-based reoccurring monthly income for the entirety of each client relationship
- 100% company paid medical and prescription coverage
- 401k plan with employer match
- Company laptop and telephone
Should you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position, please e-mail email@example.com and explain why. Stand out from everyone else and you’ll get a telephone call.