Digital Marketing Specialist
We are always seeking creative Digital Marketing Specialists to join our team. Ideally you are incredibly hard working, humble, smart, and think outside of the box. However, the single most important characteristic we’re looking for is someone who is a great team player with a superior personality. If the phrase “that’s not my job” is something you deem acceptable, we’re not the place for you.
This is a completely hands on position where you will be creating digital strategy, but more importantly doing the work to execute that strategy as well. We are not looking for someone who can speak intelligently about SEO and related disciplines but lacks the experience or skills required to do the actual work themselves. Instead, we want the master craftsman ready to get their hands dirty on a daily basis. Define and deliver, not define and assign to someone else.
This position requires the ability to create and execute complex digital marketing plans from start to finish as well as the ability to communicate those complex ideas in a way our clients can understand. You must be comfortable working directly with clients in an account management role through e-mail, video conference, and in person as required. We want someone who is results driven, organized, and willing to do whatever it takes to help our clients be successful.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Develop and execute creative ideas for websites to increase lead generation and sales
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and proactively determine solutions to address them
- Prepare full site audits and present to clients as well as work with our development team to correct all issues
- Prepare detailed strategy and performance reports for clients on a monthly basis
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors on an ongoing basis
- Develop and implement on-site SEO strategies
- Identify powerful keywords and topics to drive the most valuable traffic
- Fill websites and other content with effective keywords
- Write and/or edit effective SEO content for blogs & websites
- On-site HTML code optimization
- Experience with multivariate testing tools
- Develop and implement off-site SEO strategies
- Link building and link acquisition strategies including sharing content, content promotion, facilitating high-quality links, posting to online communities, etc.
- Local optimization including setting up and managing location profiles, identifying duplicate profiles and correcting inconsistencies
- Reach out to industry influencers, news stations and publications, journalists and authors
- Generate positive reviews for clients via email marketing and similar outreach
- Off-site video optimization including YouTube & Vimeo
- Compile, present, and audit SEO guidelines for clients who edit their own websites to ensure their work does not interfere with ours
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practices including staying current within the industry with a focus on Google algorithm changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to speak intelligently to clients and present information and strategy at a high level in understandable layman’s terms
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, and third-party optimization and keyword research tools
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and outsmart competitors
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability and discipline to meet due dates, putting in extra hours when required
- Have a sense of humor
Other Important Stuff
This position is offered as a full-time opportunity working from our office in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. Please do not apply if you are not physically located in our geographic area and unable to work full-time from our office. Telecommuter or remote work applications will not be considered.
Employee benefits include 100% company paid medical and prescription coverage, 401k plan with employer match, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid training, and sick time as needed. Should you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why. Stand out from everyone else and you’ll get a telephone call.