Digital Marketing Specialist
We are always seeking highly skilled Digital Marketing Specialists to join our team. Ideally you are incredibly hard working, humble, smart, and think outside of the box. However, the most important characteristics we’re looking for is someone who is a great team player with a willingness to learn and a can-do attitude. If the phrase “that’s not my job” is something you deem acceptable, we’re likely not the place for you.
This is a completely hands on position where you will be creating digital strategy, but more importantly doing the work to execute that strategy in a collaborative team environment. We are not looking for someone who can speak intelligently about SEO and related disciplines but lacks the experience or skills required to do the actual work themselves. Instead, we want you to be ready to get your hands dirty on a daily basis. Define and deliver, not define and assign to someone else.
This position requires the ability to create and execute complex digital marketing plans from start to finish as well as the ability to communicate those complex ideas in a way our clients can understand. You must be comfortable working directly with clients in an account management role through e-mail, video conference, and in person as required. We want someone who is results driven, organized, and willing to do whatever it takes to help our clients be successful.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Develop and execute creative ideas for websites to increase lead generation and sales
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and proactively determine solutions to address them
- Analyze full website audits and work with our development team to correct all issues
- Prepare detailed strategy and performance reports for clients
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors on an ongoing basis
- Develop and implement on-site SEO strategies
- Identify powerful keywords and topics to drive the most valuable traffic
- Update websites and other content with effective keywords
- Write and/or edit effective SEO content for websites in a variety of industries
- On-site HTML code optimization
- Experience with multivariate testing tools
- Develop and implement off-site SEO strategies
- Local optimization including setting up and managing location profiles, identifying duplicate profiles and correcting inconsistencies
- Compile, present, and audit SEO guidelines for clients who edit their own websites to ensure their work does not interfere with ours
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practices including staying current within the industry with a focus on Google algorithm changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to speak intelligently to clients and present information and strategy at a high level in understandable layman’s terms
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, and third-party optimization and keyword research tools
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and outsmart competitors
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability and discipline to meet due dates, putting in extra hours when required
- Have a sense of humor
Other Important Stuff
This position is offered as a full-time opportunity working from our office in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. Please do not apply if you are not physically located in our geographic area and unable to work full-time from our office. Telecommuter or remote work applications will not be considered.
Employee benefits include 401k plan with employer match, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid training, and sick time as needed. Should you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position, please e-mail email@example.com and explain why. Stand out from everyone else and you’ll get a telephone call.